Sunday, September 02, 2007

Guest Blogger: Amy

Thanks again Mum and Dad for a fantastic trip! I had a great time. As promised, here are some photos:


After leaving Bodrum Harbour on Saturday morning, we anchored off St Peter's Castle and went for a swim. I think the water temperature was about 25 degrees - probably the warmest water I've ever swum in... and also warmer than the air tempertaure in London at the moment!







This is Hassan's restaurant, where we had dinner on Saturday night. The staff are so lovely and friendly there, and they seemed to know Mum and Dad quite well.










Here's Mum and I at dinner. We had a lovely outside table.









And here's Dad and I at the dinner table. You can see how Dad's keeping the kiwi colours flying at all times - the boat has a big silver fern flag on it and Dad often wears this T Shirt out.








After dinner we listened to a group of Turks having a bit of an impromptu jam in the restaurant. They sounded great, and after I took this photo they insisted on taking a photo of me, too!





Below is the amphitheatre at Snake and Castle Island. We went there very early to avoid the hordes, and were lucky enough to have the whole place to ourselves.










Mum and Dad at the amphitheatre











Dad and I with a tortoise that Dad spotted on Snake and Castle Island. Very cute!














Cleopatra's Bay on Snake and Castle Island



Thanks for a fantastic trip Mum and Dad. Many more good times aboard Envoy to come!

xox

No comments: